Professional Support Team
Our professional support team is here for help. Contact us through email from Monday to Saturday, 16:00-24:00 in PST
Fast Processing, Free Delivery
The average processing time is one business day, and we use fast and reliable carriers like UPS/DHL / DPD
Warranty, Return & Repair
We offer 14-day money back guaranteed, 1-year of warranty. We can offer parts and have repair office in America and Poland
A8 Electric Scooter
1. Powerful Motor & Large Battery: High capacity 10.4Ah Battery with Energy Recycle Technology rides up to 25 miles, 15.5MPH max speed and 15% grade-ability.
2. Full Intelligence & Next-Generation Scooter: The gyroscope status detection and Intelligent speed control, the APP provides startup self-check, electronic-lock, and riding records memory.
3. Strong Stable & Comfortable Commuting: With car Level aluminum body, stable for high speed, off-road driving. 9" high-resilience air-filled tires make the riding more comfortable and cool.
4. All-round Safety Protection: Dual braking system (mechanical disc braking and E-ABS braking. Car level light system with taillight, auto on headlight at dark and Left/Right turning signal lights.
5. Portable Folding E-scooter for Teenagers: Fast folding and portable design make the scooter a perfect combination of travel, have fun with friends, commuting for work, etc.
MEGAWHEELS S10 electric scooter- A no frills budget scooter that is surprisingly well made, sturdy & capable for a very little amount of money.
Electric Ride Lab Team
Megawheels made this updated version of their S10 line of electric scooters to be both affordable and ideal for commuting in the city and urban areas. If you are someone who doesn’t want to spend a fortune on a new means of getting to work, this might be a good choice.
MEGAWHEELS S1 electric scooter- This is a great scooter with ample power and speed, at a decent price.
Nick Miley and Austin Palmer
The MEGAWHEELS S5 is an excellent product if speed and braking power are what you desire. However, this product lacks the attention to detail in the portability department that makes it less than convenient if you need to fold and carry it regularly. If you need a commuting workhorse, other scooters are better suited to the task.